Convert Veracode XML Report to Excel Report
I have seen many queries on Google regarding the Veracode XML report where people are asking about that how to convert the XML report to Excel.
Check This: https://lazyhacker22.blogspot.com/
So now the solution is here:
- Access my Github URL https://github.com/crazywifi/Veracode_XML_Report_To_Excel_File_Converter
- Download any file [Python or EXE].
- Copy the EXE file/Python file to the Veracode XML report file folder.
- Run the command “Veracode_XML_to_Excel.exe Veracode_XML_File.xml” or “python3 Veracode_XML_to_Excel.py Veracode_XML_File.xml”
- The output report will generate by the name “Veracodeout.xlsx”
Features of this script:
1. You can convert the XML file to Excel.
2. The Excel file includes:
* Vulnerability Name
* Line Number
* Mitigation Status
3. Remediation is in a separate column
4. The Severity is converted to strings like Critical, High, Medium, Low, and Informational.
I hope this tool will make your life little easier :)